Robert A. Pollom
Robert Pollom is experienced in handling all types of civil litigation cases. He is licensed to practice law in both State and Federal District Courts in Texas. Robert began his legal career defending insurance companies and their insured's in first party and third party cases. Robert focuses his practice on representing property owners against insurance companies in litigation of first-party commercial and residential property cases. Robert also represents individuals in personal injury cases.
Robert was raised in the Rio Grande Valley in McAllen, TX. Robert obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence from St. Mary's University School of Law. He is a member of the Texas Bar Association, the San Antonio Bar Association and San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association.
Robert and his wife Shea have a son and two daughters. Their children are very active in youth sports which keeps them busy most of the time. When he is not attending one of his kids sporting events, Robert loves spending time outdoors, fishing, hiking and camping.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2003
- Centre College, Danville, Kentucky
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: Economics
- Texas Bar Association, Member, 2003 to Present
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member, 2003 to Present
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2007 to Present
- Ketterman, Rowland & Westlund, Partner, 2007 to 2021
- Brock, Person, Guerra, Reyna, Associate, 2003 to 2007
Current Employment Position
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Construction Defect Law
- Texas, 2003