Shannon E. Loyd
Shannon E. Loyd is board certified in Consumer and Commercial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has extensive experience in litigating cases involving insurance recovery, bad faith, and commercial construction defects.
Shannon represents commercial businesses and property owners in disputes with their insurance companies, including property damage and business interruption, as well as defense and indemnity if a business is sued. She also represents policyholders in agent liability cases. With a substantial knowledge of coverage issues and a willingness and capability to take a case to trial, she consistently obtains very favorable results for her clients.
During law school, Shannon was a member of Phi Delta Phi, the National Mock Trial Team.
Shannon is licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas (2004) and the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas. She is also a member of the Houston Trial Lawyers Association.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The Loyd Law Firm, PLLC, Owner, 2013 to 2021
Current Employment Position
- Insurance Recovery
- Texas, 2004
- National Mock Trial Team, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Consumer and Commercial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2013